1. Our beloved teacher, you are the spring shower that moistens our hearts. The love and care you have given us will encourage us to go through a long and arduous journey.
2. You are not only a good teacher but our close friend. Thank you for helping us make something of our lives.
3. My heartfelt thanks to you, dear teacher. On the voyage of life, you have kindled the light of hope for me. What you have done enriches my mind and broadens my view. On this day I honour you sincerely.
4. I wish to express my thanks to you for instructing my child.
5. My sincere thanks to you for being my child's teacher.
6. My child speaks highly of you. Thank you very much.
7. As parents we recognize the value of you in our child's development. Thank you for what you have done.
8. One good teacher in a lifetime may sometimes change a delinquent into a solid citizen.
9. Teacher, who educate children, deserve more honor than parents, who merely gave them birth; for the latter provided more life, while the former ensure a good life.
10. What sculpture is to a block of marble, education is to the soul.
11. You have been a qualified teachers and even better friend. Thank you for all that you have done.
12. Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
13. The man who can make hard things easy is the educator.
14. Send you our everlasting feeling of gratefulness and thankfulness on this special day.
15. A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
16. It is the most appropriate time to show you our thanks.
17. This small gift is only a tiny token of our gratefulness. We all want to thank you
18. I am truly grateful to you for what you have done.
19. No one deserves a bigger thank you than you. One day is hardly enough to show our gratitude.
20. Dear teacher, thank you for illuminating my voyage of life with your own light of life. My grateful sentiments come from the bottom of my heart.